BEST PROMPT YOUTUBE CHANNEL TERMINATE AND DELETE SHORTS PROMPT YOUTUBE

 



YouTube Shorts channels are highly susceptible to sudden terminations because YouTube's automated spam bots often misinterpret normal Shorts activity—like uploading 3 to 5 times a day or using repetitive hashtags—as "Spam and Deceptive Practices."

To get your channel back, your appeal must be short, factual, and specifically request a human review.

Here are the best prompts and templates tailored specifically for YouTube Shorts channels.

The Master AI Prompt (For Custom Appeals)

Copy and paste this into any AI (like ChatGPT or Gemini) and fill in your bracketed details to generate a customized appeal:

Plaintext
Act as a YouTube Trust & Safety appeal specialist. Write a concise, professional channel termination appeal (under 200 words) specifically for a YouTube Shorts channel. 

Here are my details:
1. Channel Name: [Insert Name]
2. Channel URL: [Insert exact YouTube URL]
3. Termination Reason: [e.g., Spam/Deceptive Practices OR Reused Content]
4. What Happened: [e.g., "I uploaded 4 Shorts in one day, which I believe triggered an automated spam flag" OR "I edit podcast clips but I always add my own facecam, captions, and educational commentary."]

The appeal must:
- Explicitly state that this is a Shorts-focused channel.
- Explain why the automated system made a mistake (e.g., rapid uploading is normal for Shorts).
- Prove the content is original or highly transformative (Fair Use).
- Politely request a manual human review of the channel.

Ready-to-Use Templates (Copy & Paste directly)

If you want to submit your appeal right now via the official form, use the template below that best matches your situation.

Option A: The "Spam / Rapid Uploading" False Flag

(Use this if you were banned for "Spam, scams, or deceptive practices" after uploading multiple Shorts in a short timeframe).

Subject: Appeal for Erroneous Channel Termination - [Your Channel Name]

Dear YouTube Team,

My channel [Channel Name] ([Channel URL]) was recently terminated for "Spam and Deceptive Practices." I strongly believe this was an automated false positive.

As a YouTube Shorts creator, my strategy involves posting high-frequency, short-form content. I recently uploaded multiple Shorts in a short timeframe, which likely triggered your automated anti-spam bots. However, all of my videos are 100% original, do not contain harmful outbound links, and are not mass-generated spam. I do not use misleading thumbnails or deceptive metadata.

I kindly request a manual human review of my Shorts. I am confident a human reviewer will see that my content is legitimate and complies with all Community Guidelines.

Thank you for your time,

[Your Name]

Option B: The "Reused Content / Fair Use" Flag

(Use this if you edit gaming clips, podcasts, movies, or reactions and were terminated for repetitive/reused content).

Subject: Channel Termination Appeal: Transformative Content/Fair Use - [Your Channel Name]

Dear YouTube Team,

I am appealing the termination of my Shorts channel, [Channel Name] ([Channel URL]). The channel was flagged for reused or repetitive content, but I believe my videos fall strictly under Fair Use.

While my Shorts do feature third-party clips, I never simply re-upload raw footage. I spend hours heavily editing the footage to create transformative content. I add significant original value through [choose applicable: my own voiceover commentary / on-screen facecam reactions / heavy visual editing and motion graphics / educational analysis].

Because Shorts are fast-paced, automated systems sometimes miss these transformative edits. I respectfully request a human review of my channel to verify the creative value I add to every upload.

Thank you,

[Your Name]

Option C: The Metadata / Hashtag Mistake

(Use this if you copy-pasted the exact same description and block of 20+ hashtags on every single Short).

Subject: Appeal for Channel Reinstatement - [Your Channel Name]

Dear YouTube Team,

My channel [Channel Name] ([Channel URL]) was terminated for violating the Spam and Deceptive Practices policy.

After reviewing the guidelines, I realize I may have made a mistake by copy-pasting the same block of hashtags and descriptions across all my Shorts. I did this to save time, not to maliciously trick the algorithm or mislead viewers. My video content itself is entirely original and safe for the community.

If my channel is reinstated, I will immediately delete the repetitive tags and ensure all future Shorts metadata is uniquely tailored to the specific video. I apologize for the oversight and ask for a second chance.

Thank you,

[Your Name]

Crucial Tip for Shorts Creators

When submitting your appeal, do not mention TikTok, Instagram Reels, or X. YouTube reviewers are looking for creators who are dedicated to the YouTube ecosystem. If you mention that you are just "reposting your TikToks," they may reject the appeal for lack of original platform effort. Keep the focus entirely on YouTube Shorts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments